M2 Payment Solutions, Inc. provides Banks and Program Managers with world-class compliant technology and Software as a Service (SaaS). We offer prepaid card management, authorization, clearing and settlement, risk management, and reporting services. M2 provides Issuing and Acquiring Transaction Processing Services.
What We Do
Issuing Processing Features
- Remote or Restricted Authorization Capability
- Prepaid Products – GPR, Gift, Payroll, Other
- Full Card Management API Library
- Dynamic Multicurrency support
- Real-Time Data Feed / (MIS) Data Mining
- Rules-based authorization and limits that can be controlled at program or individual card level
- Risk Management Reporting and Fraud Control
- Virtual Card Account Support
- EMV – Contact & Contactless Support
- 24/7 After hours customer support
- Integrated Voice Response (IVR) System
- MPower Customer Service Portal
- MDES certification
Acquiring Processing Features
- Patent Pending Card-Integrated Acquiring Technology
- API for Creating/Updating new Merchants
- Dynamic Descriptors
- E-commerce and Virtual Terminal Support
- Visa, MasterCard, and Maestro
- Multi-currency Support
M2 Target Customers include the following:
- Program Managers
- Issuing Banks
- Acquiring Banks
- Government Entities
- Corporate Entities
- London, United Kingdom (Global Headquarters)
- Maitland, Florida (US Headquarters)
- Level 1 Payment Card Industry (PCI) and DSS Compliant.
- SAS 70 Compliant
Why Choose M2 Payment Solutions?
Technological and Entrepreneurial Edge: By owning and operating its own technology and payment platform, M2 can quickly and efficiently respond to client needs and help your company get ahead of the competition.
The following are competitive advantages that differentiate M2 Payment Solutions, Inc. from other providers:
- Fully configurable fraud monitoring and reporting via the FraudGuard system.
- SAFE technology including:
- Dynamic CVV.
- Two-Factor Authentication.
- Customer level alerts.
- Selective country blocking by customer.
- Ability to temporarily block card by customer.
- 24/7 transaction monitoring.
- Performance: The M2 licensed platform processes billions of transactions annually.
- Flexibility: M2’s entrepreneurial management and culture enable the organization to be nimble and quickly capitalize on dynamic market needs.
- Scalability: The M2 platform is benchmarked to process over 1,000 transactions per second.
- Reliability: Our clients include some of the finest companies in the world and reported a minimum of 99.97 of performance uptime between December 2011 and 2012.
- Features and functionality
- We have a full set of APIs that can be used for program and card management.
- Our proprietary MPower portal is available as a turnkey solution for Customer Service Representatives and Program Managers to manage have full control over their Card Programs.
- The M2 platform is equipped with a configurable rules engine that can be managed by clients and requires no additional programming.
- Our SAFE product has shifted the control of fraud prevention to consumers and dynamically changing the landscape for security standards globally.
- One of the few Processors that is both an Issuing and Acquiring Processor.
- Company Recognition
- M2 is a global leader in providing Financial Technology solutions worldwide.
- “It is evident that M2 is committed to meeting MasterCard’s compliance standards by the proactive activities they conduct”. – MasterCard Worldwide.
- History of success
- M2 has over a 25-year track record for architecting, developing, and implementing highly scalable transaction processing software. M2 is widely recognized as the gold standard in performance engineering delivery systems.
- Customer Service
- M2 is committed to providing top-notch customer service, and we are excited to use our expertise to provide customized solutions to any project that our clients bring us.